Do you look at your backyard and pool area and wrinkle your nose? Does your pool and deck invite you to stay and linger or does it push you back inside the house? Does your pool shape and depth or overall style no longer meet your needs? Is the pool simply outdated and a bit of an eye-sore?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then you may be in the market for a pool renovation. A pool renovation is different than a simple repair job. A repair job will correct some aspect that is no longer up to standard, but a renovation completely remakes your pool and deck area. There are so many options to a renovation.
- Change the depth and shape of the pool. Add a lap lane, or a Baja shelf. Go more geometric or go more organic in shape. Go deeper or more shallow.
- Change the interior finish of the pool. You can change it from plaster to tile to fiberglass. There are so many interior finishes that you can choose from, depending on your needs, wants, and budget.
- Change the size, shape, and materials of the deck. Frequently, we don’t initially have enough space on our pool deck and so many renovations expand the deck to allow for more outdoor living and entertaining.
- Change the colors, textures, and shape of the pool and spa area.
- Change the pool’s mechanical system. Perhaps you want less maintenance and are interested in going from a chlorine-based system to a salt-water system. Perhaps you simply want to upgrade to a better and more efficient system than the one you currently have.
- Add more lighting. There are so many options here as well.
- Add a cleaning system.
- Add extras. Some of the extras available are waterfall and rock features, adding a spa or hot tub, adding a jumping rock, or underwater pedestal seats.
- You can also choose to remove any of the extras you might have had before, such as an outdated hot tub or diving board.
You already have a pool and you know what works and what doesn’t work for you. You are in the perfect position to be able to design a renovation that will change your hum-drum pool area into an ideal outdoor oasis. Contact us and let us walk with you through the renovation process. We’ll answer all your questions and help you figure out how to achieve the perfect space within your budget.