Pool Doctor of the Palm Beaches can help you transform your swimming pool to a modern paradise! Perhaps now you are ready for a pebble interior pool with a waterfall? New decking and tile? We do that too! Or maybe your old pool equipment is inefficient and it’s time to upgrade the system. Whatever your vision, Pool Doctor of the Palm Beaches is here to bring your backyard to life.
We recently were awarded Best of Boynton Beach and Best of Jupiter 2012 for pool coping, tiling and plastering. We’ve also received these same awards, Best of Boynton Beach and Best of Jupiter, for pool coping, tiling and plastering in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
Pool Remodeling: Transform Your Pool’s Appearance
These are the basic categories to consider when it’s time to remodel your backyard:
- Interior surface refinishing Diamond Brite
- Deck surface refinishing – Spray deck, Brick and Marble Pavers
- Tile replacement & repair – http://www.lauderdaletile.com/ http://www.nptgonline.com/
- Cleaning system update and replacement
- Water feature installation
- Structural repairs
- Equipment upgrades including:
- heaters- gas and heatpumps
- Hydraulic repairs
- Lighting repair & upgrades
- Automated control installation and upgrades
- Salt water chlorination
- Depth conversion
- Hardscape & landscape options
Pool Doctor of the Palm Beaches has the capability to manage, both by the utilization of its employees and by the selective use of other contractors, just about every facet of the pool renovation process. We specialize in specific aspects of pool renovation and when other areas of expertise are needed we rely on relationships built over the last 25 years to supply the necessary services. Pool Doctor’s goal is to establish efficient integration of these services to provide you with a swift and professional pool remodel experience.
Q. How long will it take to remodel my pool?
The length of time a pool will be under construction for renovation is directly related to the extent of the work we are performing. Pools that are being refinished with plaster or Diamond Brite can be operational in three days or less. Pools that require tile and coping or are being extensively remodeled require additional construction time. Be assured that when a project commences Pool Doctor will make every effort to consistently move the job along and complete your project in a timely manner.
Q. What color choices are there for selection of my Diamond Brite Resurface?
Just click on the link below and choose your color or discuss with our pool service consultants for the right decision for your pool. http://www.sgm.cc/html_Pool/HomeOwners/gallery_diamond_brite.html
Q. How long a warranty do I receive from my new resurfacing?
Diamond Brite provides a (10) ten year manufacturer’s warranty. You will receive this warranty agreement upon completion of project.
Call (561) 586 -2815 or complete the form below to request a service quote for your Pool Remodeling and Refinishing! We serve various areas in the Palm Beach County, including Boynton Beach and Delray Beach, FL, as well as Jupiter and Wellington, FL.
Incoming search terms:
- patio deck paint contractor wellington FL
- poolpool refinishing north palm beach
- pool decking jupiter
- pool refinishing costs
- south florida pool deck repainting
- swimming pool painting boynton beach
- best pool services in jupiter FL
- swimming pool palm beach gardens resurfacing
- Pool Resurfacing Palm Beach Florida
- to resurface a pool and convert to salt system south Florida