Do you want a timeless and elegant feel around your pool and deck? Imagine looking out your backyard and you are greeted with the smooth clean lines of deliberately placed cream marble tiles. The deck seamlessly flows around the pool and the blue sparkling water beckons you to slip in. Imagine the cool smooth texture of the marble under your bare feet. Imagine reclining and basking in your own Grecian garden.
Marble is a natural stone that has been quarried and mined for centuries. The ancient Greeks and Romans used the material in many of their buildings and sculptures that are still around today. It is a symbol of luxury and elegance. Marble pavers or tile are one of the most breath-taking materials that you can use around your pool.
The benefits to using marble include:
- It has a natural look and feel.
- Marble withstands time and weather.
- It looks better over time.
- You have flexible treatments. You can choose to allow the natural irregularities and stone formations of the marble to patina and become more pronounced over time, creating an old and inviting feel. Or, you could choose to pressure wash and seal the marble every year and have your pool area look sparkling and brand new for life.
- Water will not hurt marble, which makes marble a perfect material around the pool.
- Marble can be heat reflective. It comes in naturally light colors and can feel cool to the touch. Perfect for bare feet in the sunlight.
- Depending on the texture chosen, marble can be naturally slip resistant.
- Marble allows for design flexibility. You can go old world and classic or sleek and modern, and anything in between.
- Marble is highly valued and can provide a high return on your investment when you choose to sell.
- With modern mining techniques and relative transportation ease, the cost of marble is more affordable then it has been in the past.
Contact us and let us help you choose the perfect marble for your pool and deck. We’ll walk you through the process and answer all your questions. Plus, we take pride in our work and will make sure that we carefully install whatever material you choose so that you are happy with the result now and in the future.